Employment of foreigners
Selection and searching the candidates
We will create an online presentation of your company in the language of the country in which you are interested in finding future employees. We will create online advertising for this country and start promoting your company. Then we prepare a list of candidates and invite them for an interview. We also know how to do mass interviews with candidates through various applications.
Legalization of candidates
Our company provides services only in accordance with the current legislation of the Slovak Republic. When choosing candidates, we provide comprehensive services in connection with the search and relocation of workers to Slovakia and their necessary legalization, ensuring that we obtain all the necessary permits to perform work in the territory of the Slovak Republic, in particular, but not exclusively, perform the following activities:
• We will provide the interests of workers and employers for solving the necessary tasks in the Commission on labor management, social affairs and family
• We ensure the representation of both employees and employers to solve the necessary tasks in the police departments for foreigners and labor inspection
• We provide services related to obtaining the necessary work permits and residence permits
• Translation services, as well as notaries, lawyers, human resources specialists
• Necessary medical examinations
Organization of the movement
We organize services related to the relocation of employees to the place of work
We will provide transportation and moving selected personnel directly to the residential premises near their future workplace. The provision of housing is a prerequisite for obtaining the appropriate permits.
Support Services strong>
By providing staff for your needs, our cooperation does not end there. There are also opportunities for further development of cooperation in the field of human resource management.
We will provide coordinator services directly for your operations, he will coordinate the work of staff from third countries and, if necessary, provide translation. Both long-term and flexible support systems for coordinators can be provided in accordance with the needs of your organization.